Want to protect your paint from damage? Download The Automotive Appearance Guide, the comprehensive paint care system.
If your choice is to upgrade to a new ride, via trade-in at a car dealership, it’s important to understand that the used car appraiser at the dealership is trained to look at the condition of the finish to determine it’s trade-in value. If the paint is not up to par, it could mean the loss of thousands of dollars in trade in value.
However…your mission is not impossible…
If you want to learn the "top secret blueprint" of high-line detail shops in the preserving of your car’s paint and its value, just download the free PDF version of my book, The Automotive Appearance Guide.
You’ll Learn 6 Valuable Truths From The Automotive Appearance Guide:
1. - Learn how to protect your automotive finish from “dying before it’s time”.
2. - Learn how washing your car the wrong way can actually cause more damage.
3. - What is a clay bar and why is it one of the most important tools in your arsenal?
4. - Learn the difference between synthetic paint sealants vs. old school traditional past wax. Which is better?
5. - A list of the top secret, "hard to find", top tier products used by most high-line detail shops.
6. - *BONUS* : Discover a really unorthodox way of repairing heavier damage for a fraction of the cost of a body shop and in less time!
Warning: This Book Is R-Rated (RESTRICTED)
The secrets presented in the book are geo-specific. Meaning, that some of the hidden technologies, products, services and methods that are presented in this book are so uniquely rare that they are extremely limited in availability. Simply put, some of this book is useless to you if you don’t reside where these technologies, products, services and methods are available.
This free information can be yours within a matter of seconds - all I need is your information to ensure that your location enables you to take full advantage of the benefits. Don't worry, the submission is confidential and we won't sell or trade your information to any third parties.